As part of this service, we undertake a number of actions whose primary purpose is to ensure the full security of all resources. Depending on the point of departure, the service implementation follows different scenarios.
We usually start by designing a secure environment, as described in AWS Security Best Practices. The process consists of designing environment access control, creating separate availability zones, and identifying who, where, when, on what terms, and to what extent can get the access.
Next, we design log collection and access to logs, ensuring that you can freely analyse the application performance at any time and protect your intellectual property.
At the next stage, which requires the utmost diligence and attention, we design the access to the databases that hold the most sensitive and valuable technological and business information. It is an element that requires special care to ensure the highest level of security.
If necessary, we start with an audit, which assesses the current state of the security and only then do we implement and configure appropriate post-audit recommendations.
We use state-of-the-art technologies to prevent unauthorized access to any resources.
The service also includes constant monitoring of the whole environment and its processes as well as the system of responding to security breach attempts.
The service is used by everyone who is committed to providing the highest level of security for company resources. This applies especially to entities who, as part of their business activity, store and use user and customer data. The list of our clients also includes all entities who are legally obliged to pay special attention to data security, e.g. as per the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) or the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO) regulations.
All processes related to the provision and maintenance of resources security can take place automatically, and you can learn more about this from the automation service description.
We believe that clear rules of cooperation, known to each party from the beginning, are the basis for effective project implementation. That is why we describe the way we work with details and inform all clients how they should prepare for the upcoming collaboration.
In the case of the security and compatibility service, we ask our clients to:
• determine who can access which resources and on what terms,
• determine the criticality level for the specific environments and resources,
• indicate the level of resource security that should be ensured: low, medium, high.
As part of AWS Partnership, As long-term users of Amazon Cloud, we know all the services it offers, which allows us to tailor them precisely to the needs of each client.
In the case of the security and compatibility service, we use:
• AWS WAF (Web Application Firewall) - it helps to protect an application against common network violations that may affect application availability, reduce the security of the application and its data or cause excessive use of resources.
• AWS CloudFront - it accelerates the delivery of websites, APIs, or video content.
• AWS VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) - it enables the provision of a logically isolated section of the AWS cloud, where selected resources can be launched in a similar way to a private cloud.
• AWS VPN Connections - it allows you to connect a separate section of the AWS cloud to external (remote) networks.
• IDS (Intrusion Detection System) – detects real-time attacks.
All the activities undertaken as part of the service are aimed at achieving the basic goal of creating a fully secure environment.
Our work also results in:
• a full report describing the security level and implemented solutions, including recommendations for the future,
• a system resistant to various types of attacks, including DDoS (the system responds to them dynamically on its own, using the implemented technologies),
• automatic security level updates,
• a system reporting any security breach attempts.
Below you will find the case studies of our clients, who decided to entrust us with their projects. Find out what challenges we have faced and what we have accomplished using the right solutions.
Provide the necessary information and send your form and we will contact you immediately to learn the details and provide a cost estimate for you.