2. The administrator of personal data collected via the Website and Services services is LCloud Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw at ul. Zlota 59, entered into the register of commercial companies kept by the District Court for St. Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number 0000656304 email address – email@example.com
3. Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), Law on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018 and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
4. The personal data administrator shall exercise special and due care in order to protect the rights of Users whose data is processed and, in particular, ensure that the data is:
5. Each time the purpose and scope of data processed by the Administrator results from actions taken by the Customer during the use of services or services. Possible goals of collecting Customer’s personal data by the Administrator:
6. The Administrator may process the following Customer’s personal data:
7. The administrator of personal data stipulates that in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, he may entrust the processing of personal data of Users he administers to other companies in order to properly perform the activities related to hosting, administration, maintenance and management of the Website and Services. as well as with pursuing claims and explaining the circumstances of unauthorized use of services provided electronically.
8. Trusted partners to whom the Administrator may provide data in connection with the implementation of agreements concluded between the Administrator and trusted partners, in order to preserve the Administrator’s services at the highest level, adjust them to the profile and expectations of Administrator Users, to ensure proper implementation of contracts with Administrator Users and to maintain the highest level of security of services provided by the Administrator, and for the purpose of executing our agreements or direct marketing of products. List of trusted partners:
9. In addition, the Administrator uses also other technologies that monitor user’s activities: Google Analytics statistics and plug-ins from social websites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Slideshare, Github, YouTube.
10. The data will be processed until the User’s consent is revoked, or for the duration of the contract between the Administrator and the User, and fulfillment of obligations resulting from the law.
11. The User has the right to access their data, to correct and delete them, and to demand to limit their processing due to their special situation. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. He also has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, however, the withdrawal of the prior consent will not affect the legality of the processing before its withdrawal.
12. In order to exercise its rights resulting from the RODO, the User should contact by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. The Administrator of theData Protection is Michał Gajdeczka – email@example.com
14. Cookies – small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user’s side (usually on a hard drive). The default parameters of cookies allow you to read information contained in them only to the server that created them. Cookies are used most often in the case of counters, probes, online stores, websites that require login, advertisements and to monitor the activity of visitors. Source: www.wikipedia.pl
15. The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Website user and who obtains access to them is the Website administrator.
16. Cookies are used to:
17. By changing the settings of the software used for browsing the Website, it is possible to specify the storage conditions and the conditions for accessing cookie files used by this Website, in particular the possibility of completely disabling them.
18. All modern browsers allow you to enable or disable cookies (by default, it is usually enabled). If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the settings of his web browser. Information on change settings for cookies in individual browsers are available on the following pages:
Instructions for mobile devices:
However, please note that deleting or blocking “cookies” may be related to the fact that some sections of our websites will not function properly.
19. In order to change the settings related to the handling of cookies, the software used to browse the Website must be properly configured. Relevant information in this regard can be obtained by using technical support for such software or by contacting its supplier.
21. The customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
22. Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him, contained in the Administrator’s data file, in particular the right to: demand supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
23. If the Customer grants consent to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator’s own services, the consent may be revoked at any time.
24. In the event that the Administrator intends to process or process the Customer’s data for direct marketing of the Administrator’s own services, the person whose data concerns is also entitled to:
26. We store the collected data primarily to ensure the highest possible quality of service administration. In addition, they serve us to compile statistics on the way users use our Website and Services. The data collected may be disclosed to third parties in a way that prevents the identification of the user, as well as authorized by law, public authorities.
28. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction .